
Day 60: I walked into the kitchen and almost stepped on this. Instantly I was glad it wasn't legos.
Day 61: We had Max's birthday party at the tennis club
Day 62: 7 year old in the house!
Day 63: It's never a good sign when Chris needs 2 suitcases....

Day 64: She loves to lick the beaters! So nice to not to have to deal with the dairy allergy.
Day 65: She fell asleep on my bed like this. The girl loves her some blankee paci:)
Day 66: One of the first nice days to build a snowman.
Day 67: A happy house kid train down the slide!

Day 68: Max and Ivy rolling a snowball for another snowman
Day 69: Max and Mya after their performance in the Bell Tower theater kids production
Day 70: Happy Birthday to me! My first big girl sunglasses thanks to my hubby and the assist from my sis
Day 71: My three having some morning iPad time.

Day 72: Mya and Olivia enjoying themselves in the Dells.
Day 73: Grandpa Rog taking the two little girls on the lazy river!
Day 74: A visit from Tony's sister Erin and her family while we were in the Dells! 7/8 of my sister's nieces and nephews all together:)
Day 75: They must talk about the leprechaun a lot at school because Max and Mya decided to go out hunting for one

Day 76: Look what that pesky leprechaun did to our toilet!
Day 77: My friend Marie bought the digital version of Frozen so we had family movie night in front of the computer!
Day 78: We went to Parkersburg to visit some good friends who just moved there and Ivy fell asleep like this. Apparently we were being too loud for her or something!
Day 79: I was going through some of my old school stuff and found this t-shirt. there were even a couple of phone numbers on there! I almost called...:)

Day 80: We went to the hibachi grill with some neighbors! The kids loved it and the food was really yummy!
Day 81: Max and Mya bought these little egg things that hatch into an animal after sitting in water for a few days. Ivy picked up the alligator and I'm pretty sure thought it was real!
Day 82: Lunch with my Mya at Panera!
Day 83: My kids can have fun with a box even if it's not put together. I wonder why I buy toys sometimes.

Day 84: I decided to let Ivy have a picnic lunch in my room while watching Mickey Mouse. It was a big mistake. Now she refuses to eat lunch anywhere but on a towel!
Day 85: I was thinking Chloe was getting a little chunky. Now I know why...
Day 86: Plasma car fun in the rain!
Day 87: I'm going to miss a driveway/yard full of neighbor kids when we leave. There's always someone to play with around here!

Day 88: A cousin sleepover at Grandma's! This didn't last much longer after the picture:)
Day 89: A walk with my dad to start a beautiful spring day in Iowa!
Day 90: Coordinating sisters watching a little Curious George while I make dinner. I didn't even plan those outfits!



No comments:
Post a Comment