Thursday, May 7, 2015

May snow?

Yep..you read that right. We got snow yesterday. Not a dusting, but a dump. We woke up and saw that it was snowing and blowing pretty bad, but I was sure it would be done by noon. So I sent the kids to school in boots, hats, gloves and fleece coats. By 11:00 I was making my way to school to drop off more heavy duty winter apparel! It didn't stop until after I picked the kids up from school at 3pm. I think we got 6+ inches of wet, wet snow. Thankfully, it didn't stick to the roads! I had to document this...it was the latest in the spring I've ever seen snow I think. I hope I never see snow in May again!


I facetimed my mom when she was home on her lunch hour and when she answered, she was outside watering flowers!! I had to screen shot so we could see the difference in our day!


Today there was still some snow on the ground, but it was melting fast. It was in the upper 40's and sunny this morning so Ivy and I headed out to make a snowman and play a little bit. When we got home from preschool/school pick up,the only thing left in our yard was our snowman so Chloe thought she needed a drink I guess!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Not sure I could do the snow in May! Way to be a good sport and make a snowman!! :)