After skiing, we took the long way home via the Ice Fields Parkway. It took us 7 hours to get home (normally 4 if we take the highway) but we had 3 stops that were at least 30 minutes each. One at Lake Louise, one for a hike overlooking the North Saskatchewan River and one on a dried up lake. In the video below, when you see the GPS putting us right in the middle of the lake, that's where we were driving! We got out and walked down to what was left of the lake. Hopefully we get some rain and it fills back up soon.
We had a great trip! Too many pictures and videos to post, so I made another video. Enjoy if you have 3 minutes to spare:)



5 comments:
I was ready to view your lovely video, but it said it was private. :( I have GOT to take these kids skiing!
You are an awesome movie producer!
Thanks for making me cry. Such a great video, sis. I couldn't help but to think of those views compared to the Dubuque ones :)
Wow!!! So cool! Your kids are incredible, that video had me scared - going down the mountain! And you are right, Tara - the views...whoa. What a fun trip!
I hope you're planning on teaching me how to make videos this summer! :) Thanks for sharing - so looking forward to seeing you all this summer!
Post a Comment