There's definitely a reason why every child needs a mom and a dad. Tonight Chris is gone and I'm attempting to put 2 kids to bed alone. As I write...Max is crying and has been for 35 minutes and Mya has been asleep and then awake 5 times in the past half hour! Max is very much into his routine and if we mess with it, it usually means some tears will be shed. I didn't give him a bath tonight for fear that Mya would wake up while he was in the tub and then I'd be in real trouble! I'll get through it, but I thought writing might help me de-stress. I have been drinking a glass of wine as I go back and forth between Max and Mya's rooms which is helping too:) Someday, I'll just have to say, "Max, Mya...time for bed." They will be able to go to bed without a bath, without milk, without rocking and without reading books. When that day finally comes, I'll probably miss nights like this.
All is quiet now...I think I'll drink some more wine!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm thinking about you...you are super mom as far as I'm concerned. I'm having my own doubts with just one! Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment