Today we went to Heartland Farms pumpkin patch with our friends Joe and Tracy and their kids Tate and Adria. It was such a beautiful day and we had a great time! Max ran wild. We could not get him to sit still enough for a picture for the first hour or so that we were there. They had slides, blow up bouncy things, farm animals, hay rides, haunted corn, a pumpkin-ator, and lots more! He wanted to touch all of the animals and as Adria unfortunately found out, they don't always like children! (she just got a little bit of skin taken off her finger by a chicken:) Mya slept the whole time in the baby bjorn. Thank goodness for whoever invented that thing. We would be stuck at home without it! Sounds like we have rain and cool weather coming soon, so I'm glad we got outside today!
This weekend is also Homecoming at Luther. I think it's the first one I have missed since graduation in 2002. I thought the reason Luther always won the football game on homecoming was because Rachel and I were in the crowd cheering, but apparently not because they beat nationally ranked Central College today! It is also Luther womens tennis alumni weekend. It would have been nice to get together with some of my old teammates, but we have been traveling a lot lately and will be doing more in the next few weeks, so we needed a weekend home.
Hopefully everyone got out and enjoyed the weather today!



1 comment:
That is a good looking John Deeere sweatshirt!
Post a Comment