Last weekend we went up to Decorah to see all of my college roommates. Our senior year we lived in a house called The Happy House (no idea who gave the house that name, but we lived up to it:) We lived there with 7 girls, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Somehow it worked great and we had an unforgettable senior year.
While in Deoorah, we spent some time with the husbands/boyfriends and kids and then some quality time with just the girls. I hadn't been out much since Mya was born, so it was really nice to catch up with everyone and enjoy an evening out. We also got all of the kids together in their luther shirts and took a picture. I'm going to send it into the Luther Alumni magazine and hopefully they'll publish it. I think we have the cutest kids around. Hopefully we can afford to send our kids there in 2025:) Here is a picture of all the kids....the future Norse!



No comments:
Post a Comment