
Usually when I'm feeding Mya, Max is right in my face trying to play, read books, needs a snack or something to drink, etc. Today, it was oddly silent so I thought I better figure out what Max was up to. I called and he didn't answer. I called again..nothing. So, I got up and started looking for him. The picture is what I came upon....Max was pumping in my bedroom. I luckily was able to get the camera before he noticed me. After he noticed me in the room, he said, "mommy, door." Translated: Get out of here because I know I'm doing something wrong. Thought you'd get a good laugh out of this picture:) By the way...Chris was 100% against me putting this picture out there, but I couldn't resist.
1 comment:
I love it Beth! Zach will be 100% against me telling anyone this, but he used to breast feed his teddy bear when he was little! :) Looks like Max is going in the same direction! Julie
Post a Comment