Well...it won't be too long until we have to get the baby gates back out and put all the little toys away. Mya is rocking back and forth on all 4's. Here's a video.
Hey Beth! I found your blog through a mutual friend of ours - your kids are growing so fast! They are so adorable. Drop me an email and I'll share some news with you (I only have your old email address from school) Hugs to your family! Brigit
2 comments:
Oh, how fast they grow! Love when they rock back and forth, but look out the crawling will soon begin!
Hey Beth! I found your blog through a mutual friend of ours - your kids are growing so fast! They are so adorable. Drop me an email and I'll share some news with you (I only have your old email address from school) Hugs to your family! Brigit
Post a Comment