Saturday, November 21, 2009
Identity Crisis
Our kids aren't sure who to cheer for these days. Sometimes they cheer for the Hawkeyes. Sometimes they cheer for the Gophers. And sometimes they cheer for both!! Today is one of those days. Our lovely neighbors (Packers and Hawkeye Fans) decided it would be funny to put this sign on our garage door this morning. We were just going about our business hearing people honking as they went by. I kept telling Max I wondered why people were honking! Now I know...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is awesome! I wish we had some fun neighbors like that. Enjoy a good day of college football!
Beth - this is hilarious! Very good picture of Chris and Miya :)
Looks like Mya is ready to KILL whoever put the Go Hawks on the garage!!
What fun (funny) neighbors you have. Go Hawks!
Post a Comment