
We're pretty sure this cute little girl is going to give us a run for our money. She can push buttons like no other and listen to her new thing. She has figured out "time-outs" at a very young age. All I have to do is say...Mya, go sit on the rug. She first smiles at me, walks over to the rug by the door of whichever floor we are on at the time and then fake cries. It's something I really need to get on camera. I can't help but to laugh, only now that I know it's coming, I can go to the other room and do it. She is also in a hitting stage, but definitely knows it's wrong. As she is hitting someone, she is saying "no-no"!
If this is what she's like at 17 months...what will 17 years be like??? Yikes!
Of course she does have a "nice girl" side. Her manners are second to none..she even says thank you for other people/animals when they forget. Like when we feed Chloe, Mya says thank you. She is a master of the word please and tries her best at you're welcome. Her persistence is amazing and like Grandma Linda keeps telling me...it is a great trait to have...just drives me crazy in the meantime!



3 comments:
Love that picture!! I think we'll have to compare notes when they are teenagers! Yikes is right!
Agreed. That picture is so precious...so innocent.
What a cutie she is!! I hope you had a great Christmas...cute card. Mine were finally mailed today! Miss you!!
Post a Comment