Saturday, December 12, 2009
Uh-oh...he's not that bad!
Uncle Jeff came for a visit recently. One night over Skype, he and Max were talking about his upcoming visit and Jeff mentioned that he'd play soccer with him when he came to our house. Max couldn't stop talking about soccer ALL WEEK! Luckily, Uncle Jeff pulled through and brought a little goal and 2 soccer balls. Max just wanted to kick the ball around and into the net, but of course Jeff and Chris were trying to get him to score a goal and then fall to his knees and pull his shirt over his head and other crazy soccer things. He didn't really understand what they wanted, but I have to say...there is a chance Max could be good at this sport. It's not my favorite sport (as I've mentioned before) but it is great exercise and I'm sure it has a lot of other benefits as well. Just happens to fall in the same season as tennis here in Iowa, so we'll see....:)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You've got some great moves with that soccer ball, Max!
Post a Comment