Thursday, February 25, 2010
Lesson learned...
Last night Chris came home from work and told me about a special deal he saw on a sign outside the local tanning salon where you could do a spray tan for $12. Since I had been complaining for a few weeks now about how white my skin was, I decided to splurge and get a spray tan since I was going to be in a swimming suit this coming weekend. I got there, signed in, got my finger prints taken (weird, I know) and then proceeded to get all the directions for how this thing worked. They told me how to stand, how to hold my arms, hands, fingers, how to put lotion on parts I didn't want sprayed, etc. Then, at the last minute she told me to put this hair net on over my hair. Easy enough, right? Well, it never even dawned on me to make sure the hair net was right next to my hairline and not in the middle of my forehead. To be honest, when I put the thing on, I was most worried about getting it to cover my earrings. It takes 3-4 hours for this tan to show up, so I went to bed thinking I'd wake up with this beautiful bronze tan. However, this picture below is what I saw in the mirror. I wasn't happy, but many people told me it was the highlight of their day so I thought I'd share with the blog readers so it can possibly make your day too or at least give you a good laugh. The picture is good, but it's much better in person. Watch out Wisconsin Dells...here comes the crazy striped lady!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You are reminding me of Ross on friends! Only I think your tan turned out better! :)
YES! Thanks for the laugh. ;) Have a fun weekend in the Dells!! I'm jealous!
Love the "Friends" connection, and yes this did make me laugh like most of your posts do, Beth. Don't worry, though, it is not that bad...and people in the Dells aren't going to think anything of it. :)
Too funny!
Post a Comment