Since I can't seem to get my bu** out of bed in the morning and I'm too tired at night and Max doesn't nap anymore, it doesn't leave a lot of time to do this alone! So...I decided to let Max work out with me and now he begs me to work out! He asks me multiple times a day if we can "do workout" and if he can use his "handles" (weights) He does really well following the directions until there's about 5 minutes left and then he can't pay attention anymore. He wants to jump on me when I'm doing abs usually:) Here are a few pictures I took of him today while we were "doing workout". He needs a little work on his form during push-ups, but other than that he's golden! Jillian would be proud...:)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Workout king
Truth is, I hate working out. The only working out I like is when there's a ball involved and some competition. We bought an elliptical machine a couple of years ago, but didn't use it for 6 months straight so we sold it. I visited a gym, but decided I would probably not use it enough because I'm the master at excuses and my kids stink at the drop off daycare-type situations. (ie..church nurseries and MOPS)I knew I needed to do something so a friend recommended this workout video to me. It's Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I am not a workout video person (well...I'm not really a workout person, but I told you that already) but this video is awesome. It's 20 minutes and I feel like I get a full body workout with strength, cardio and abs. I have a hard time walking up the steps when I'm done.
Since I can't seem to get my bu** out of bed in the morning and I'm too tired at night and Max doesn't nap anymore, it doesn't leave a lot of time to do this alone! So...I decided to let Max work out with me and now he begs me to work out! He asks me multiple times a day if we can "do workout" and if he can use his "handles" (weights) He does really well following the directions until there's about 5 minutes left and then he can't pay attention anymore. He wants to jump on me when I'm doing abs usually:) Here are a few pictures I took of him today while we were "doing workout". He needs a little work on his form during push-ups, but other than that he's golden! Jillian would be proud...:)



Since I can't seem to get my bu** out of bed in the morning and I'm too tired at night and Max doesn't nap anymore, it doesn't leave a lot of time to do this alone! So...I decided to let Max work out with me and now he begs me to work out! He asks me multiple times a day if we can "do workout" and if he can use his "handles" (weights) He does really well following the directions until there's about 5 minutes left and then he can't pay attention anymore. He wants to jump on me when I'm doing abs usually:) Here are a few pictures I took of him today while we were "doing workout". He needs a little work on his form during push-ups, but other than that he's golden! Jillian would be proud...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
This is awesome! I hope that Olivia can help me out in the near future!
So fun and I love the picture of Max squatting. Adorable. How fun that Max does the videos too. We have a Yoga kids video that Ava loves to do when the weather is to yucky to be outside. It's great way for them to burn off energy and fun that Max does your video with you. Two birds with one stone.
Post a Comment