The wedding took place in rural Ridgeway (10 min. west of Decorah)at the Old Stone Church. My dad grew up a couple miles from this church yet I had no idea it existed. I'll post some pictures so you can get an idea of how incredible it was. The weather gods were shining down on Bree and Brian this weekend as it was perfect.
The Happy couple!
(Happy house girls minus the bride. We have a great shot of all of us, but not on my camera obviously:)
Our kids were invited to the wedding, but since we had grandparents 10 miles away, we opted not to bring them. Here are a couple pics of my friends' kids. They all did so well. They were out dancing at 10pm! There were a few times I wished Max and Mya were there, but those were few and far between:)
(L to R: Olivia Haverback, Anna Miler, Kellan Haverback, Drew Miler and Elise Washburn)



2 comments:
So fun to see all of you girls and Bree as a bride! I love the kid picture too. Thanks for sharing!
So gorgeous! You Happy House ladies are all looking great, and the kiddos too! :)Kel
Post a Comment