I have to admit...Max totally surprised me with his love of the rides. I can't think of a whole lot of things I'd like to do less than go on a ride at the county fair and since Max is leaning towards being a lot like me so I was fully prepared for him to be afraid of rides or want Chris and I to go with. Totally the opposite occurred. He wanted to go on bigger and better each time and he wanted to do it alone! When asked which was his favorite, he always answered "the spaceship one" because it was faster:)
Here are a few pictures of the highlights.
A tractor picked us up at our car and brought us to the fair. We definitely parked close enough to walk, but once M & M saw the tractor, we had no choice.
The kids got to give some geese Mountain Dew. It was really, really strange I have to admit.
We all got to pet this 4 month old cow. This was Mya's favorite event of the night and she kept talking about the BIG cow over and over. When she said BIG, her eyes got huge and her voice got really low. It was super funny.
Max and Mya on the fire truck ride. I was sure Mya would stand up and try to get off mid-way through, but she managed to sit for the whole 1 min 30 seconds!
Max's favorite ride.
Sitting in John Deere tractor tires.
This is the last time Max and Mya sat in a tractor tire:) Definitely growing up....



1 comment:
I love the fun pictures in the tractor tires. Kel
Post a Comment