Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday



We are thrilled! If you wouldn't mind...I'd like to keep it to my blog friends for now so no facebook comments please:) More to come soon!

(one baby only...just 3 pictures of the same baby:)

10 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations! Hope you've been feeling okay!!

Julie said...

Holy cow!! I wasn't expecting this when I clicked on your link!! Super pumped for you...give us all the juicy details! And thanks for just telling us bloggers since I'm a non-facebooker :)! Congrats!!

Carrie said...

Congrats Beth and Chris! Wasn't expecting this either - can't wait to hear more!

Cathy Showalter said...

Congratulations! An extra happy Mother's Day to you! :)

Brigit said...

Congrats Hoden family!! What great news! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Beth said...

Great news!!!! Tony says, "Congrats!" too!!!! So happy for you!!!

Karen said...

That's fantastic news! So happy for you and excited to hear about your 3rd child journey!

The Andersons said...

GREAT News, Beth!! Wow, you are a straight up great mom! You guys must be so excited...great! I hope you start feeling better really soon - and staying up a bit later!=) Congrats!!
Bubb

Nichole said...

Congrats! How exciting to be on the journey to #3!

Kelly Escorcia said...

CONGRATULATIONS Hoden Family. That's wonderful news! Kelly