Friday, May 25, 2012

Preschool

Max and Mya had their last day of preschool yesterday! They had a wonderful year and both have grown so much. They had fabulous teachers and classmates. I am really going to miss all of the parents from Max's class. We all became friends after 2 years of dropping off and picking up! There was always someone willing to run my kids into school or bring them out so I didn't have to take Ivy out of the car. What a blessing.

Yesterday after school we all went to Jumpin' Janes to celebrate the end of the year and the kids had a great time. Then last night we went back to school for a little end of the year celebration. The kids sang some songs and we officially said goodbye to everyone! Out of Max's class of 20 kids, only 2 others will be joining him at his elementary school. How sad!!

Here is Max with his best buddies Bode and Evan. Evan will be going to school with Max, but Bode is moving to Okoboji:( We are really going to miss him!!

 
Posted by Picasa

Here is Max with his teachers Mrs. Connie and Mrs. Jenny. They were so good to Max and luckily Mya will have them next year!

 
Posted by Picasa

Speaking of Mya...she wanted no part of a picture with her teachers. She didn't have a nap yesterday and was beyond exhausted. I did snap this one just in case you think I'm kidding..:)
 
Posted by Picasa

As for Ivy...she's super glad preschool is over for awhile. No more waking her up from her naps to go get her brother and sister!! Maybe we can get on a little bit better of a schedule now!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I know! Troy had to be woke up all the time to go get someone! Glad they had a good year. Love the picture of Mya! :)