Last November my parents arranged for some family pictures. I wanted to post them because I think they turned out great! My sister gets all the credit for the outfits. The last family picture we have, Mya and Olivia were 5 months old, so it was time for a new one! I wonder how many more people will be in the picture in 4 more years???!!?!
A high school friend of mine Auny Pole took the pictures. She takes pictures of my nieces a lot and does a great job!
Yes, what a beautiful family and the pictures turned out great!! The colors are just perfect! How fun to have cousins around the same age to grow with, very sweet :)
4 comments:
Love Auny's pictures! And the outfits are AWESOME! I love the color combo....sooo cute.
These are great pictures! Awesome color choices for the outfits! Love them.
You have the most photographic family! Those are beautiful!
Yes, what a beautiful family and the pictures turned out great!! The colors are just perfect! How fun to have cousins around the same age to grow with, very sweet :)
Post a Comment