Sunday, March 24, 2013

iPhone post

I do not take nearly the pictures on my camera that I did before I got an iPhone. I always have it with me so I just snap pictures of the kids with it all the time. I decided once in awhile I'll do a post with some of my favorite photos from my phone!

Here goes....

Chris and I had a St. Patrick's party to go to last weekend but first we made a stop at HyVee to get some groceries without kids. I had to snap a pic because of the fact that we were grocery shopping on a Saturday night...


I love finding the pictures Mya takes...


first day of spring....


reading the paper before bed


spaghetti face


Max and Mya love to show me their creations and always want a picture


I love our neighbors. We started the "Friday after work happy hour" at first sign of spring...a sunny day that reached 40 degrees.


my biggest and my littlest

1 comment:

Kel said...

I love this idea! Random, but some of the best pictures because they are just of life! :)