She was not happy that I wanted to take her picture in Max's rain boots. The only reason she wasn't running away from me was that she couldn't walk in the boots so she just stood there and yelled!

First time licking the beaters:) Usually she can't because of allergy stuff, but this time it was safe so I couldn't say no.

backyard kickball with the neighbor kids. Can you spot Ivy trying to be one of the big kids??

helpers working on daddy's birthday cake

I found lots of pictures of Mya (taken by Mya) on my phone. She's into looking at herself these days. My sister often catches her staring at herself during facetime! It's cute....for now:)


Mya painting Ivy's toes. Didn't last more than 2 seconds.

Max loves worms so he caught some in the garden yesterday and then NEEDED to show me.



2 comments:
Max -- how can you love those worms?? I'd say "yuk" :)
Grandma
Ha! Makes me laugh that Mya is always taking pictures of herself.
Post a Comment