Saturday, August 10, 2013

1st haircut!

Ivy had her first haircut last week! She had quite the mullet going so I decided it was time to trim it up a bit. Her bangs need to be trimmed too, but I really want to grow them out so I resisted the temptation to cut them despite the fact that they're in her eyes all the time! She refuses to put "pretties" in her hair at this point so hopefully that changes soon.

The cut went pretty well...she started with the cape on and ended with it off, but that was the only glitch! She loved the water spray bottle and having so many people looking at her:) I didn't save any hair...bad mom I know. I did for the other two, but honestly I have no idea what I'll ever do with it and so I decided not to save it. Besides...since starting this blog, I haven't written one thing in a baby book so I guess this is it! She gets some cell phone pictures and a couple paragraphs about her first hair cut:)

No comments: