This first one was sometime in early spring of 2008, shortly after he turned 1. I remember how much I loved that coat and hat he was wearing!

The thing that sticks out from this one is how big and clean his blanket was! Of course it's already in his mouth, so the clean part wasn't going to last much longer:) This was the summer after he turned 1 and was about to become a big brother.

And this last one he was a little bit older, but I just love the picture of him and Chloe looking for squirrels!



2 comments:
awww- I remember sweet little Max at that age! So cute. It makes me sad to look back at pictures of the kids when they were little because they all seem so big now!
A little walk down memory lane -- thought my kids grew up fast. The grandkids are even worse! I'll have to find some for a Mya throwback Thursday!
Post a Comment