Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April one-photo-a-day



Day 91: Is this an April Fools joke? After having a day in the high 70's the day before, we woke up to a snow storm! Thankfully it didn't last too long.
Day 92: I think she looks pretty good in scrubs! Dr. Mya Hoden has a nice ring to it:)
Day 93: Most of you know that Chloe prefers to sleep in Max's room which causes some problems with Mya, but Otto (who we dog sat for a week) loved to sleep up on Mya's bed so that made her so happy!
Day 94: Brr...only in Canada do you go to an Easter egg hunt in your snowpants.


Day 95: Easter Sunday photo of the day!
Day 96: We took the windiest bike ride of my life with the neighbors to the park. Usually we stop at the Macs store for slurpies, but this day we rode our bikes to Starbucks and had hot chocolate! Max finished his in record time so he decided to help Ivy out with hers:)
Day 97: Max's Two by Two pup George:) He hadn't seen it yet, but this was a pic from a text I got from my friend Katie in Dubuque who hooked us up. I was so excited to give it to him!
Day 98: Sometimes you have to pick your battles. On this day we had to run to Best Buy and Ivy found Mya's gymsuit in the backseat of the car and insisted on wearing it.


Day 99: My poor friend Jaramee sat on the runway waiting to fly out to Edmonton for over 3 hours! Thankfully her kids fell asleep right as the plane took off and slept the entire way here. When they woke up and were on the runway in Edmtonton, her daughter Maeli looked out the window and said, "We haven't even left yet!!" Pretty much the same view in Chicago and in Edmonton I guess:)
Day 100: Fun day 100! The kids woke up bright and early and were so excited to be skipping school and hanging with their Dubuque buddies.
Day 101: Chris took 5 kids to the park on bikes so Jaramee and I could have some QT shopping at the big mall.
Day 102: We spent Sunday afternoon at the World's largest waterpark. The kids had a great time. Jaramee and I were just happy we didn't lose anyone so we definitely considered it a successful trip:)


Day 103: Bummer...got rear ended on this day. Car is getting fixed next Wednesday!
Day 104: I could hear the giggles from the trampoline even with the windows closed:)
Day 105: At the mom's group I go to on Wednesdays, Ivy goes to a little preschool type thing. They have a letter of the day each week and this week when I picked her up I said, Oh your letter is Z! She told me it wasn't z, it was zed. She also inserts "zed" in her abc's now too!
Day 106: Max is taking his responsibilities seriously with George!


Day 107: Some monopoly time with Uncle Jeff
Day 108: Full cart, full heart at Costco.
Day 109: Chris had a fun weekend skiing with Jeff in Jasper.
Day 110: The kids had a 3 week in-line skating program at school. They asked for volunteers each day and after doing it one day, I totally understood why! It took forever to get these kids all geared up!


Day 111: Beautiful morning to hang outside in pj's!
Day 112: Happy Earth Day birthday to my awesome husband!
Day 113: My parents are here! The kids were pretty pumped to see them. Ivy got to go to the airport with me and she let out the best scream ever when she saw them. Then my dad went with me to pick M&M up from school and when they saw my dad get out of the car they came running!
Day 114: When my parents are here, we always play lots of euchre or 500. I didn't have the cards on this night. So when I got this hand dealt to me, I took a pic and texted my sis and asked jokingly if I should bid. She wrote back and said Only if you're dad's partner!



Day 115: We took my parents to Banff for the weekend and had a great time! (more on that in another post coming soon!)
Day 116: Having a little "cows" ice cream in Banff before we left!
Day 117: Monday morning I took Chris to the airport at 6am for his flight. When I took my parents to the airport at 12:30, Chris was still there! They got to spend a little time together. Chris had a very, very long day trying to get to Springfield, Missouri.
Day 118: Happy Birthday to my sis! Living this far apart has been rough...I can't wait until we are within 1-2 time zones of each other. I'm pretty much over it!



Day 119: Max and Mya had a field trip to the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra. The teachers said they should look nice. They both got dressed on their own and I thought they did a pretty good job!
Day 120: Putting these kids to work as we walk from the parking lot to the terminal. Headed to Minnesota for a few days to see Chris's family! (more on that also to come:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

nice suitcases!