Saturday, January 3, 2009

I should have known...

When you have two kids and one of them gets sick, the next one is bound to get it, right? Well, it hit Mya yesterday. She woke up and had an enormous amount of snot coming out of her nose almost nonstop. I called the pediatrician's office and they said we better bring her in. Good thing we did because the little bugger had a double ear infection and RSV. The day was horrible. She only had her eyes open in 1/2 hour increments and the rest of the time was sleeping on either Chris or my shoulders. That's how we spent last night too...we alternated shifts of taking care of her.

Today seems a little better. I was really worried yesterday about dehydration, but she's eating a little better today and has had some wet diapers. Of course now that Max's virus has run its course, he is bouncing off the walls with endless energy. His appetite is back too. Yesterday afternoon for a snack, he ate a piece of peanut butter toast, a banana and a container of yogurt. I think he's feeling better:)

No comments: