My friend Diane has tagged me, so now I have to blog about 7 interesting/weird facts about myself! Here goes:
1. I would rather watch a movie I have already seen than to watch a new one.
2. I am the daughter of a banker and have absolutely no clue how to balance a checkbook.
3. I shop online so much that I have my credit card number memorized.
4. I've seen every episode of Jon and Kate Plus 8 (makes my life seem like a piece of cake)
5. I like doing laundry, don't mind folding it, but HATE putting it away.
6. I went to UW-Eau Claire for 3 days and then transferred to Luther.
7. I love to polka.
Kelly Escorcia---You're it!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hope the kids are feeling better. Loved your tag list. Your listings are so much more interesting and creative than mine. Polka? We used to polka in PE class, and then as teenagers go to dances of the old folks in town and polka up a storm. It's been a long time since my polka days... you brought back a good memory, thanks.
I am also addicted to Jon and Kate plus 8 Beth! Have you read the book? I need to get that! Love, Julie
Post a Comment