By Max:
My favorite days are the ones when I wake up and you are home! You always make me pancakes on the weekends and I can eat 3 or 4 of them, because they are so good! You give me a bath, read books, and put me to bed every night. I really love this special time we have together! You always take me outside to play. We pick up poop together, shovel the driveway, rake, mow, pick up rocks, throw the ball to Chloe and lots more! I also like running errands with you to Menards and Lowes. Mommy has Max overload
By Mya:
Despite the fact that I love my days home with Mommy, my favorite part of the day is when you get home from work! My face lights up and I can crawl faster at that time of day than any other just to see you! I love to pull on your hair (chest hair too:) ears, mouth, and nose! I love to use you as a jungle gym because mom never lets me out of the baby bjorn when we're at the park. I know I'm getting better during the night, but I used to love when you would rock me back to sleep a million times each night and then still greet me with a huge smile in the morning! I never get sick of you telling me how cute I am every day at least 10 times! I'm definitely a daddy's girl:)



No comments:
Post a Comment