Sorry Uncle Jeff, but soccer is the last sport I was hoping Max would enjoy. I think it's because we didn't even have soccer offered in Decorah when I was growing up and I don't understand the game at all! I have probably watched 3 hours of soccer in my life and seen 2 or 3 goals scored the entire time! I can see how it can be exciting for some, but I think it's boring. I'm guessing many of you out there feel that way about tennis, so I'm willing to give soccer a shot if Max likes it. There is a bright spot...he'll look really cute in that little league soccer outfit:)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Soccer....really?
Sorry Uncle Jeff, but soccer is the last sport I was hoping Max would enjoy. I think it's because we didn't even have soccer offered in Decorah when I was growing up and I don't understand the game at all! I have probably watched 3 hours of soccer in my life and seen 2 or 3 goals scored the entire time! I can see how it can be exciting for some, but I think it's boring. I'm guessing many of you out there feel that way about tennis, so I'm willing to give soccer a shot if Max likes it. There is a bright spot...he'll look really cute in that little league soccer outfit:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I totally know where you're coming from. After hockey, soccer is the second sport that we both hope the boys stay away from!
Psshhh, whatever Beth. You'll be lovin soccer in a couple years when you can just let Max/Mya go run around for a few hours and tire themselves out. And you already have a minivan. It's pretty much your destiny...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soccer_mom
Post a Comment