Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I can't believe today was the 3rd Mother's Day I have celebrated. I just love being a mom and am so thankful that these two little ones are in my life.



Apparently they think I'm doing an okay job, because this year Max and Mya got me a new lens for my camera and a scanner so I can take some old pictures and make them digital! Here are a couple pictures from the weekend taken with the new lens.






Hope you all had a great weekend and for all of my "mom-friends" out there...Happy Mother's day to you!

4 comments:

Kel said...

Oooo, that lens is incredible! I am very jealous, Beth! It will be so much fun for you to take pictures with that. :)

Kelly Escorcia said...

What a nice mother's day gift and I can't wait to see even more of your wonderful pictures with your new equiptment. Happy Mother's Day! -Kel

Unknown said...

Awesome pix!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the three of you. Both Mya and Max are smiling and looking in the same direction! That's really hard to do with two kids!! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day - you have much to be proud of!!

I saw Tara in Decorah on Saturday!! She gave me a huge hug - made me miss Kristy!