Monday, May 18, 2009

double digits

Mya is 10 months old today! Here is a run down of what she has been up to lately.

#1) Can climb the entire flight of steps.

#2) Loves to touch my hair the entire time she's drinking a bottle
#3) Walks along toys as she pushes them
#4) Walks along furniture
#5) Still annoys her brother to no end
#6) Saying mama and dada---although not always appropriately
#7) Getting tooth #7 on the bottom right side
#8) Can hold the bottle by herself although chooses not to. See #2.
#9) Can open drawers and cupboards
#10) Loves to jump on the trampoline and in her crib ((hmmmm...wonder where she learned that?)
#11) Prefers to crawl around with something in her mouth. a pacifier would be an obvious choice, but that would be too simple and ordinary.


#12) Waves bye-bye although not always appropriately. You can see her waving the most when she's in her high chair trying to be cute so I take her out and thus she won't have to eat.


I can't believe she is already 10 months old. When Max was little I remember just wishing him to be the next age and next stage. I have been guilty of that with Mya at times, but not as much. I feel like I have enjoyed each stage more with her mostly because if it was a bad stage, I knew it would eventally end! Mya is a sweet little girl who I fall in love with more every day!

1 comment:

Kelly Escorcia said...

What a big girl, Mya doing so many big girl things at 10 months. So Cute too! Beth, I am just like you with the whole "next stages" coming WAY to fast with baby #2. I feel like I'm wanting to hold onto each stage so much longer with Dylan than I did with Ava. I think after your first child is suddenly a toddler you realize how fast time really goes by, thus we're just not ready for our 2nd babies to already by reaching milestones. Mya sure is a cuttie and I'm glad she's doing so well even if she's growing up to fast. :)