In honor of Max being 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days old (see side ticker..I don't keep track of that myself:) I thought I'd share storytime with you all. Chris normally puts Max to bed, but I have been stepping in the last couple nights and have been pretty impressed with how well he is "reading" books. One of his favorites is the book No, David. Here's a video of him reading it. It starts off a little slow, but picks up.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Super duper cute, Max, and what a good reader you already are.
Oh, how adorable! I absolutely love the fact that Max has already figured out "how" to say all of those things, too. You guys must do a great job of modeling reading to him, because he is doing so well!
awwwwww that was so cute! I love his inflection!
Wow, that is so cute!! You must be a teacher, Beth! What a good little reader. Mallory LOVES the David books too! I need to get more of them. Thanks for sharing!
So cute! I love how he knows the difference between short books and long books. Hilarious!
Oh my! How cute! Now that he's mastered this book, Max is probably ready for some Spanish books don't you think?:)
now if only you could start on the books I gave him awhile back. you know - 'the gas we pass'
I love when little ones help read with you. I can't wait for summer break so that we can slow down and read more books - just me and my girlies!
How precious! You will love looking back at these times of the kids growing up, captured on video
Post a Comment