Max:
Middle School Teacher-- He repeats everything a million times until you give him verbal assurance that you heard him.
Dump truck Operator--he could play in sand/dirt/rice for hours...just digging and then dumping.
Baker- He loves to bake and eat the result. "pake" (cake) is by far his favorite to both make and eat! At a mere 28 months, he can operate both the hand mixer and the Kitchen Aid mixer all by himself!
Mya:
Mountain climber, rock climber, or cliff jumper--she has no fear at this point
Beauty pageant participant--her absolute favorite thing to do is wave.
Step aerobics instructor- ask her Uncle Jeff. She can go up and down the stairs more than any person alive and always wants more.
A couple things she will NOT be...a manicurist. Someone may think I'm abusing her if they walked by while I was cutting her nails. At this point, I also do not see her being a care taker of babies. She's a little rough on her babies.



2 comments:
how funny! Check out this list of occupations for more ideas. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_occupations
Beth I love the career's that you think suits them !!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know Max was a baker!!!
And I can see why you don't think Mya will be a care taker of babies!
Post a Comment