Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Career Options

Turns out Mya may have a knack for gardening. I think she may take up a career in landscaping or work at a greenhouse someday.





Yes, she got in that pot (which was supposed to be green peppers, but they never came up) all by herself while Chris was tending to the grill.

Max also has a new future career. The pediatrician at Mya's 1 year baby check yesterday said he thought Max would have a future in politics. He said he can talk with the best of them! So...there you go. Mya the gardener and Max the politician! At least I'll have a nice lawn to display my Vote for Hoden signs.

6 comments:

Kel said...

I love your posts, Beth! They always make me smile. Hope you are all well!

Kelsey Rae said...

Beth the new careers are awesome!
Every time I read you new blog post they are never boring!!!!!

Kelly Escorcia said...

Adorable pictures of Mya in the flower pot and I love the contrast between your kids and their future careers. Maybe Max and Ava can have a debate sometime... I can see Ava heading into politics someday too (she definitely takes after Simon in that area). :-)

Tony & Tara said...

Will Max swing to the Left or swing to the right.....

Tony & Tara said...

atleast Max and Mya sort of know what they want to do at age 1 and 2. I'm 25 and I don't....

Tony & Tara said...

is that an EMIRATES shirt on Mya lou?