Our Grandma had surgery today on her thyroid. She had a little bump on it that the doctors found and they weren't sure if it was cancer or not, so they decided to do surgery. The good news is that it was NOT cancer and they only had to take out half of her thyroid, so she (most likely) won't have to take medicine!!
I got an owie on my fingers yesterday when I fell off the neighbor's bike so now my Grandma and I will both have owies! I'm planning on giving her some Diego band-aids when I see her on Saturday!
So glad everything went okay! We love you Grandma.
Love, Max (Mya and Olivia too:)
6 comments:
Beth, it is good news that Aunt Pat is going to be O.K. !!!!
Hope to see you guys soon!!
Love ,Kelsey
Beth, It is good to hear that Aunt Pat is going to be ok!!!!
Hope to see you guys soon !!!!!
Love,Kelsey
Great news and I hope you're mom is feeling well from the surgery soon.
Yeah for Happy News! Beth - I know just what would make Grandma feel better....some SEVEN LAYER JELLO!
That's not just good news, that's GREAT news! And,if the seven-layer jello that Kristin is referring to is the one that you make a water layer, and then a milk layer of the same type of jello, so that in the end it looks like a rainbow...that is YUMMY, but WAY TOO MUCH WORK! :)
There is nothing that can make a Gramma or Grampa feel better than a big huge hug and kiss from their grandchildren...we are all very lucky and the Maple Grove grandparents are equally happy Gramma Pat is going to be just fine!
Post a Comment