Max and Mya stole the show. They held signs that said "Vote for my Grandpa" and Max was yelling "Vote for David Hoden" and Mya was waving to the crowd beauty pageant style. More than once I heard people say that they were going to vote for David because these kids were so cute! Unfortunately, the people saying this looked like they were not eligible to vote due to the fact that they were 16:)
After the parade we had a cook-out at Chris's parents house and it was really fun to meet fellow supporters and talk some politics. I don't claim to know a lot, but I think I held my own! Enjoy some pictures..they pretty much tell it all.



2 comments:
It was a really long parade on a warm day....Max and Mya were awesome walking in it! (And people loved them.) It was almost like they were born to walk in parades. Beth took wonderful pictures. Chris pushed the mostly unused stroller, encouraged people to vote and watched out for children.
Gramma Linda
Fun. Love your helpful, future politicians and I finally was able to catch up on Mya's 2nd birthday post (Happy late Birthday Mya) and what a wonderful Lake vacation you guys had too. So fun. Kel
Post a Comment