Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who knew?

We are pretty frequent guests around the parks of Dubuque. I have sand toys in my van so if we have time to stop and the kids ask me to, we usually can. Max knows many of these parks by name and asks to go all the time. Oddly enough, our favorite park in this city is the park inside Menards! I know they have a playground at the Menards in Waterloo too, so maybe it's in every Menards. Yesterday I went to get a couple things for my garden and decided to let them play for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into the best 45 minutes of my day. They played so hard and so well there. I hated to make them leave, but Chris was coming home from work, so we needed to get home! They have a giant playground along with little houses and swings. I took a few pictures on my phone while I sat on the jungle gym and watched them play!




No comments: