Mya was smitten with the new purchase I made. She played with her underwear for 15-20minutes straight putting them on then taking them off. Finally I asked her if she wanted some help (because most of the time they weren't on quite right) When she said yes, I helped her get one pair on. Then, she wanted another pair on, and another, and another until she had all 10 pairs on at the same time!! This is how she is currently walking around so I'm guessing she'll have an accident that will soak all 10 pairs and then I'll have one devastated little girl!
Friday, July 9, 2010
kids in underwear
Is it just me or are little kids in underwear one of the cutest things you've ever seen?!? Recently I bought some for Mya because we're going to give potty training a go here pretty soon and while I was at Target, I picked some new ones up for Max because his 2T-3T ones are getting kind of tight.
Mya was smitten with the new purchase I made. She played with her underwear for 15-20minutes straight putting them on then taking them off. Finally I asked her if she wanted some help (because most of the time they weren't on quite right) When she said yes, I helped her get one pair on. Then, she wanted another pair on, and another, and another until she had all 10 pairs on at the same time!! This is how she is currently walking around so I'm guessing she'll have an accident that will soak all 10 pairs and then I'll have one devastated little girl!



Mya was smitten with the new purchase I made. She played with her underwear for 15-20minutes straight putting them on then taking them off. Finally I asked her if she wanted some help (because most of the time they weren't on quite right) When she said yes, I helped her get one pair on. Then, she wanted another pair on, and another, and another until she had all 10 pairs on at the same time!! This is how she is currently walking around so I'm guessing she'll have an accident that will soak all 10 pairs and then I'll have one devastated little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
10 pairs may feel like a diaper! Cute!! I agree, they are so cute in undies!
Post a Comment