Sunday, September 19, 2010

A clean shave...

Max has been asking to "shave" for awhile now. Every morning (well, every morning that he's awake) that he sees Chris shaving he thinks he needs a turn. We found a kid-friendly razor and shaving cream recently so I brought it out one night in the tub. They knew just what to do with it. All I had to do was take the cap off the shaving cream bottle and they went to town. They wouldn't even smile for me...it was all business!

This whole thing seemed like a really good idea at the time, but there were negative consequences. Yesterday Mya took a shower with me and since she prefers 30 minute showers, I got out first. While I was getting ready, she climbed up on the seat in the shower and took my razor out of the holder and decided to "shave" just like she did in the tub. She came out with a cut upper lip. It took awhile to stop bleeding, but we realize it could have been much worse. Lesson learned:) Enjoy some serious shaving pictures.







3 comments:

Linda said...

Brings back wonderful memories for me. Max and Mya have really good shaving "skills". Chris used to love to shave, too, and had his own razor with shaving cream. Kids don't miss a thing!
Gma Linda

Brian Thomas said...

I love Max's facial expressions! He is getting the business done! :)

Kelly Escorcia said...

OMG so cute! Kelly