Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Go Twins!

The Minnesota Twins start their playoff run tonight against the Yankees. We're pretty excited about it because down here in Iowa, we get to see something like 15 games per year on TV....and they are all against the Chicago White Sox. Chris is a superfan and "watches" them online, but I can't seem to get into that. Now that they are in the playoffs and are playing the Yankees..they will be on primetime for every game so we can watch! So today we dressed in our Twins shirts to show some support. On the way to a playdate Max was asking me about why we were wearing the shirts. I started telling him about how we were playing the Yankees and without prompting, he started saying that he didn't like the Yankees! I had to pull over and get it on video. So...we are at a stop sign during this video:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many reasons I like your family, but this short video is now my reason number one!
Thanks for sharing...oh and see you in a few days
John Hierlinger

Kel said...

Such fun! I love the spontaneous nature of your video. Was there anyone behind you? :)