It was Auntie Tara! My sister just got back from 3 weeks in Europe and wanted to see the kids, so she came down for the day and surprised them all dressed up. Max was a little leary, but maintained a smile on his face the whole time. Mya...she was so scared she screamed and hung onto me like a monkey and wouldn't even look at Tara! As soon as she took the glasses and hair off, Mya smiled and ran to her. I was surprised she didn't hold it against her!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Surprise Visitor
We had a surprise visitor today at our house! Well, I knew she was coming, but the kids did not. Can you tell who it was?

It was Auntie Tara! My sister just got back from 3 weeks in Europe and wanted to see the kids, so she came down for the day and surprised them all dressed up. Max was a little leary, but maintained a smile on his face the whole time. Mya...she was so scared she screamed and hung onto me like a monkey and wouldn't even look at Tara! As soon as she took the glasses and hair off, Mya smiled and ran to her. I was surprised she didn't hold it against her!



It was Auntie Tara! My sister just got back from 3 weeks in Europe and wanted to see the kids, so she came down for the day and surprised them all dressed up. Max was a little leary, but maintained a smile on his face the whole time. Mya...she was so scared she screamed and hung onto me like a monkey and wouldn't even look at Tara! As soon as she took the glasses and hair off, Mya smiled and ran to her. I was surprised she didn't hold it against her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So cute!
PS - how do I get Tara's travel schedule?
Post a Comment