Today the kids found their lunch boxes in a closet and immediately went into panic mode begging to have a picnic lunch. I decided the back yard would be just as good as a park, so that's what we did!
Our garden is still producing which has been great. I replanted a few things (onions, radishes, lettuce) and the tomato and pepper plants are still going strong!
(please excuse the runny nose. Although the weather has been great, I'm still wiping snot every 2 seconds)
On a side note...our weed ditching lot is now being taken over by 2 houses:( We love neighbors, but we also love empty lots so we can use it to throw all of our yard waste, weeds, etc.! Max loved to dig in that lot last spring before it got overgrown with weeds, so we'll definitely miss that as well. The positive is that the kids have loved watching these houses go up and so has their dad:)



No comments:
Post a Comment