Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!!

I love this holiday. Whoever came up with the idea to dress up in costumes, go around door to door and collect candy was a genius. We had a great time trick or treating around our neighborhood tonight. I debated whether to stay home and pass out candy or go along and I'm really glad I went along. For one thing it was so fun to watch the kids as they ran from house to house and it definitely took 2 parents to watch these crazy kids! It took Mya 1 house to figure out what to do and Max acted like an old pro trying to keep up with the 7 and 8 year olds.

Chris and I are pretty happy with the stash of candy we now have. The variety is awesome...lots of our favorites! Here are a few pictures of the night and one video.





Unfortunately the Vikes can't seem to win a big game, but Chris carved a pumpkin for them anyways..:)

2 comments:

Kel said...

How much fun did you guys have?!! I love it! Nice sleeve tattoo, Beth.

Kelly Escorcia said...

Soo cute. Mya and Max look adorable and they're color coordinated too. :) I love the cute video of Mya! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend and so many kids to trick-or-treat with. Happy Halloween. Kelly