Max and Mya have been biking fools since learning how to ride without training wheels. They can now both start and stop on their own so it's a lot less work for Chris and I! It's really quite amazing how far they've come in just a couple of weeks. They are now riding on grass, on rocks, on gravel and making some really sharp turns that they avoided at first. Max can get his helmet off by himself, but cannot put it on. Mya can't do either so we find ourselves putting helmets on and taking them off quite a few times a day! Mya has just decided lately to stop taking it off and just leaves it on when she goes about her other business:)
Here are a couple of other recent pictures of the kids on their bikes and Ivy sitting in her new stroller enjoying looking out at everyone!
This is Max's best attempt to open his eyes while looking in the sun so I could take a picture:)
Friday, April 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
PRICELESS photo of Mya with the helmet on the toilet! LOVE IT!
So now I am sending my kids over for bike lessons! I am still super impressed that Mya is off her training wheels and riding along with big brother! SO cool! That will make for a fun summer :)
Post a Comment