Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Madness!

Last night we got the basketball hoop up! And by "we" I mean Chris, Jeff and our neighbors:) We let the kids stay up way too late playing ball and it was so much fun! I have such fond memories of playing driveway basketball growing up. We bounced the ball at all hours of the day that some of the neighbors down the street went to the city council about it! My only hope is that our kids bouncing the ball too late at night is the biggest problem we have as they get older:)

Max was outside shooting baskets this morning before 8:00! Mya likes it, but can't quite get the ball to the hoop, so I have a feeling she will perfect her dribbling skills:) Tonight I ran some errands and when I came home, the cones were out and the kids had been practicing their dribbling around cones!

The next thing on the list to purchase will be a driveway net to keep the ball from rolling in the street. It won't stop every ball, but hopefully would stop a majority of them. And with our soon-to-be-mobile Ivy, I figure a baracade to the street won't hurt!

Here are a couple of youtube videos of Mya dribbling and Max shooting!




No comments: