Today is Chris's 34th birthday! I asked the kids to tell me some of the their favorite things about their daddy and this is what they came up with!
"I love that Daddy takes slivers out of my fingers." -Max
"I love giving Daddy hugs when he comes home from work." -Mya
"I love that my Daddy always finds clothes that have tags on before getting me dressed and usually he doesn't even look at the size!" -Ivy
"I love that he gets me out of the van when he gets home from work." -Chloe (more on that in an upcoming post:)
"I love that he plays football with me and teaches me how to throw it so it spirals." -Max
"I love riding in Daddy's car." -Mya
"I love that he puts lotion on my head after he gives me a bath." -Ivy
"I love that he lets me jump on him when we're playing in the backyard." -Chloe
"I love that he helps build toys, put together legos, and puts batteries in all of my toys." -Max
"I love that he holds my hand for a couple minutes when he is putting me to bed and lets me have a flashlight in my bed." -Mya
50% of those quotes came directly out of their mouths! I had to coax them out of Chloe and Ivy:) We're so lucky to have such a great Daddy at our house! The list could go on and on. Happy Birthday to one of the best around!
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Chris is an awesome daddy...I get tears in my eyes when I watch the videos of him running alongside Max & Mya while they're learning to ride their bikes. My "baby" is a wonderful daddy! Happy Birthday, Chris!
Chris is an awesome daddy...I get tears in my eyes when I watch the videos of him running alongside Max & Mya while they're learning to ride their bikes. My "baby" is a wonderful daddy! Happy Birthday, Chris!
Awesome! Happy Birthday Chris!
Fun post, Beth! Happy Bday, Chris!
Happy Birthday Chris. Cute thoughts from your kiddos. They sure love you.
Such a cute post!!!
Post a Comment