Thursday, September 27, 2012

sibling similarities

Ivy has entered the stage where she doesn't want to be held or contained in a stroller, cart, high chair, etc. anymore. Instead she wants to get down and explore everything! I took a picture of her from one of our recent trips to HyVee and it reminded me of the same exact thing I posted a few years back. This picture was taken of Mya on May 13, 2009:




Here's Ivy in September 2012


Max had a fascination with the dishwasher. Every time it opened, he came crawling and wanted to climb! Ivy has taken to the dishwasher as well these days. I have to be really careful to get the knives out before she gets there! Of all the silverware in the slots, somehow she ALWAYS picks the knives first!





2 comments:

Katie said...

We have a similar picture of Carson in the dishwasher, probably the same age! Cute! And it looks like Ivy is determined to just wiggle herself right out of the strap :)

Kel said...

I love this post! How fun is it that we live in a time where it is so easy to find old pics and link them to new ones! :)