When we were in Decorah for Thanksgiving, it just happened to be a crazy year and the farmers were still harvesting! We had tried a couple other time in the fall to get up to my Aunt and Uncle's farm to let Max help with harvest, but it was always too wet. We jumped at the chance to go and I was so happy I got to be there too! I had never been on a combine and I learned a ton. Chris was with my uncle Geoff, while Max and I were with Andrew (my cousin's husband who now works on the farm and operates the combine) We had a great couple of hours learning how it all worked and watching the whole process! Max also got to drive the tractor while they tilled some land to get ready for spring planting. He was thrilled:)
Sunday, February 25, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment