Sunday, February 25, 2018

Turkey Trot is still alive....

I'm just going back through my phone and figuring out what I'd like to highlight on the blog! This past Thanksgiving, my whole family (minus Tony which was a bummer) was together for the first time at Thanksgiving for 5 years! Normally this wouldn't be a huge deal, but it meant we haven't all run the beloved turkey trot together in a long time! The kids were super pumped about it and the adults were sort of hoping it would be forgotten. We definitely should have kept better track of the times, but Maxwell took 1st for the people there. (We'll just go ahead and assume Tony won even though I'm not sure if he ever ran or not!) Max was followed by Tara, Chris, Amanda, Beth, Mya, Olivia, Grace, Brian and Quinn and Grady. Pretty sure Ivy never finished, but I'm not 100% on that.

It was so fun to watch the little kids finish the race! Once again..the tradition we all love to hate. This was the 17th annual. I wonder how long this will go....we shall see!











No comments: