Thursday, March 26, 2009
03-26-03
6 years ago today, Chris and I got engaged! We were on a trip to Breckenridge skiing and during one of our runs down we decided to take a little break. A few minutes into the break, Chris proposed! I was shocked. Most people discuss the possibility of getting married sometime along the way, but not us! We had a fun trip in the mountains and then spent a few days with Simon and Kelly in Denver celebrating! I told Chris this morning that we've done quite a bit in 6 years. I'd be okay if we slowed down a bit...he agreed:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Man, those Escorcias were sure involved in a lot of engagements! Maybe it's just that CO is a place that is just right for a proposal! :)
Congrats on 6 years since your engagement. It's been way too long since you guys have both been out to CO to see us. Now that both families are slowing down, we should get together with all the kids. -Kel E.
Post a Comment