Monday, March 30, 2009

Tiny, but tough

My sister-in-law Amanda and niece Olivia (Biva or Liverpool are her more common names around our house) came to spend the weekend with us. Brian was in Florida with the Luther tennis teams on Spring Break. Olivia was born 9 days earlier than Mya, so we're really looking forward to the girls growing up together! We get to see them pretty often, but I never feel like I get to spend much quality time with her. It was really nice to get to spend a little more time with her this weekend without tons of people around!


(Check out the cute outfit on Olivia...Chloe thought it was pretty cute too, so she decided to eat the sleeve and the puke it up 2 days later:(



Mya is pretty small, but she's going to be a brut I think:) Here are a few pictures of her "mauling" Olivia during a diaper change. It was pretty funny.



2 comments:

Kelly Escorcia said...

How fun that Olivia and Mya are so close in age and can grow up together. I just love the adorable picturs of Mya tackling Olivia. -Kel E.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable! Thanks for posting.