Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Tee-Tah!

Happy Quarter of a Century Birthday Auntie Tara! If you haven't figured it out yet, Max calls Tara "Tee-tah." Growing up, I never though my sis and I would be civil, let alone best friends! She is an awesome aunt to my kiddos and once Max and Mya start to pick up on the fact that she brings them some sort of gift EVERY time she sees them, they will want to be best friends with her too!

Tara is one of a kind...anyone who knows her would agree. I wish I had a little more of her in me:) She is very free spirited, has millions of friends, goes to concerts all the time, travels the world, works out vigilantly, eats organic food, has awesome naturally curly hair, has her own style and is not afraid of what other people think, can text faster than anyone I know without looking at the phone once, somehow comes out smelling like roses in every situation, can trick anyone who doesn't have caller ID into thinking she is Suzanne from AT&T, can still school me in a 3 point shooting contest even though she doesn't have the tip of her middle finger on her shooting hand (Thanks Dieseth dorm room door), can find the cutest clothes for dirt cheap, sends the best home-made cards, takes great pictures, ahhhh the list could go on forever!

I realize through writing this post that we do not have enough pictures together. That will be our goal next time we can get together! Happy Birthday Sis:)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy B-Day Tara! Beth - I really enjoyed reading this post as I can relate. Cara and Tara are very similar. She also can text faster than I can speak...and I'm a fast talker! I think she got the ATT impersonation skills from you!! I miss those 3-way calling days! I was also remembering our gatorade gear trick recently...

Kel said...

I adored all of the great things you said about Tara, Beth. She sure seems like a great sister, and a fabulous aunt!

Kelly Escorcia said...

Happy birthday to both Chris and Tara. I loved your post's about both of them - you said some wonderful things about them both. :)